The Lightsphere® Collapsible™ is an invaluable tool for all types of photographers, providing a soft omni-directional light for your indoor photography as well as beautiful fill-light for outdoor portraits.
The new speed strap design allows you to easily and securely mount the Lightsphere to your flash. Once in place, you can rest assured that the Lightsphere® Collapsible™ will stay securely in place, offering an equally tight fit for nearly all flash sizes. It fits round head flashes (ex. Godox V1-C)
The translucent horizontal rings provide soft, even illumination with a minimum loss of power and its collapsible design allows you to fold it flat for easy storage.
Adding the (included) WhiteDome to your Lightsphere will allow you to shoot in situations with a low ceiling where you require less bounce as well as when shooting with the flash pointing directly ahead, you’ll have a beautiful soft shoot through diffuser.
The Lightsphere ® Generation Five Collapsible Flash Diffuser has five main features that simply make it the best.Compatible with all speedlight flash units with rectangular or round flash heads
1. it’s collapsible. folds flat for easy storage OR retract the diffuser when you want to shoot direct flash.
2. weighs 3 ounces, or 85 grams - half the weight of your mobile device.
3. strongest mount of any flash attachment. one pull of this band, and it will not fall off. To release, pull on the strap!
4. The top is not covered. Most diffusers block light to the ceiling resulting in dark interiors,
5. there is NO WHITE COLOR PUT into the material. Putting in WHITE dye reduces flash significantly. It not only reduces the power and performance of your flash, it greatly reduces recycle time and drains the batteries.
Design and Craftsmanship:1. All have been designed by myself, a professional photographer with over twenty years of experience.
2. All products made in the USA by skilled craftsmen.
3. All have a lifetime guarantee
4. Our YouTube channel has over one thousand videos teaching all aspects of use, mounting, camera settings and creative assignments. We also provide you with handy reference cards for when you are out working.
Mounting to Godox V1S
Why is the Dome sold out for months, but you guys have a ton of these?. Im sure you're aware thats a common part thats replaced. Forcing us to buy the whole diffuser instead of just the dome. Ive been back to this sight monthly just to buy the dome and its crazy to see its still listed as sold out. This is how third parties start making money from companies like these, because the ppl have a need and they're scheming to make extra change.
I purchased on 7/6 and did not get a shipping confirmation until 7/14. Backordered, but there was no indication of that on the website when I ordered it.
It's now 7/25 and there has been no USPS tracking update since 7/16 when the status was waiting, not arrived at USPS yet. Maybe we will make it a full month to arrive after ordering or maybe never?
I love it but it’s very hard to get on my V1 the description says it fits
Hi there! Sorry you had difficulties mounting it - I made a YouTube just for you guys. Check it out here: https://youtu.be/S1cP23RaxCI
The lightsphere is very attractive looking and is a product I have been wanting to buy for years as a professional wedding photographer. The diffuser definitely lived up to its name and I have already recommended it to all of my photo friends! Everyone needs one!
So glad this is back in production. The instructor at our photography club had recommended we get one. Was disappointed to find that no one had one in stock.
Tried one more time on the GF website and was delighted to find it. Ordered one, and within a few days it arrived. Ordering another one for a friend in our photo cub.