Power and wireless reliability just got more affordable! This TTL enabled Transceiver Flash from Phottix combines an already versatile flash unit, with master control capabilities of other remote Phottix flash units. High Speed Sync, AF assist lighting, and a robust GN of 58 are just a few of the key features in this flash unit available for Canon, Nikon or Sony.
- GN: 58
- Nikon Compatible TTL Flash
- Builtin: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato II Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Nikon compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- ETTL I/II, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
As a Master to remote flash units
With the Phottix Odin’s functionality builtin the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter. Using the Mitros+ in Odin Transmitter Mode provides the same functions found on the Phottix Odin, including:
The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers. Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/ EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments 18 different levels)
- Remote power control in Manual Mode: Full power to 1/128 in 1/3 stop increments.
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/ EV adjustments.
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions.
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual