The Nissin i40 is a compact i-TTL flash unit for Canon and a breath of fresh air compared to recent LCD screen flashes. This pocket-friendly flash is fully equipped with two rear dials for adjusting power settings and changing modes; featuring a guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position. The i40 also features an LED video light with 9 steps of output levels.
Pair this extremely portable Nissin i40 flash with the Gary Fong LightBlade diffuser to achieve beautifully lit portraits. In the video below Gary demonstrates how to setup both the i40 flash to your camera and mount the LightBlade diffuser.
The i40 flash includes full manual controls with a range of modes for getting the exact look you desire from lighting. Modes include slow-speed, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization along with a variety of power settings from 1/1 to 1/256.
- Compatible with Canon Cameras
- Guide Number: 131' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (16mm with Panel)
- Wireless slave i-TTL functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1 - 4 Seconds
- Color temperature of 5,600 K
- Two rear dials for power adjustment and mode settings
- AF assist beam with range of 2.3 to 16.4'
- LED video light with 9 steps of levels
- Uses 4 AA batteries